Sitting Members - One At A Time (2) Anne Craine

Lonan3

Would you vote for  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This week it's the turn of the other member for Ramsey - Mrs Valerie Anne Craine MHK.

I don't know a great deal about her to be honest. In fact I can't recall her making any significant contributions to any debates. Maybe she's okay at local stuff?

Simply decide whether or not you think she's worthy of re-election, regardless of whether you live in her constituency or not (and try not to make any comments libellous).

Whilst trying to find out about Anne Craine MHK I found a Gaelic news archive entitled:

DRIVER EDUCATION FOR YOUNGSTERS

The Tourism Minister is calling for younger drivers to be made safer.

Y Shirveishagh Turrysid, David Cretney, t'eh shirrey tooilley ynsagh son

immanee saa dy chur orroo dy ve ny smoo sauçhey er raaidyn Vannin. T'eh gra

dy by vie lesh traenal-raad dy ve currit da ynseydee ec scoillyn ard. Ta ny

h-earrooyn soilshaghey dy vel gleashtaneyryn eddyr shey-jeig as feed blein

dy eash, dy vel ad ayns y ghaue smoo jeh drogh-haghyrtyn.

T'eh gra shoh kyndagh rish docamad-coyrlee y Rheynn Arraghey mychione

sauçhys-raad, aynsyn t'eh cur faaue ny ghaa mychione aghtyn dy leodaghey yn

earroo dy ghrogh-haghyrtyn.

Loayrt dy myn, t'eh gra dy noddagh immanee saa ve eginit d'ymmydey

gleashtanyn sloo niartal, eginit dy haishbyney plaityn-R son traa sodjey,

as fuirraghtyn derrey t'ad shiaght-jeig dy yannoo prowallyn-imman.

Agh t'eh smooinaghtyn dy vel ynsagh scanshoil, as t'eh gra dy noddagh

schleiyn-raad goll er ynsaghey myr ayrn jeh'n churriglym-scoill.

GAELG Archives

Are they suggesting that we somehow program yung drivers like we would a computer program? Or are they suggesting that young drivers are not really human?

Are they suggesting that we somehow program yung drivers like we would a computer program? Or are they suggesting that young drivers are not really human?

How the hell would anyone know without being able to read speak and understand Manx (presumably) ?

Anne Craine MHK

Anne Craine was on the Committe for the redress of greivance of Moorhouse Farm (re Bradda fire). The committee did a thorough job and the conclusions were quite critical of the establishment.

When the report was presented to Tynwald most of the nodding donkeys (I like that phrase) just voted against the report. Just like that. So what was the point of the petition, the committee and all those witnesses etc? And then for some other Tynwald members to wake up for ten minutes in order to be able to stick their hand up to vote against the findings.

I would like to see Anne Craine even more forceful against the Tynwald establishment, even if she does want to be part of it. It would not do her political career any harm.

Archived