Decent Dance Event

bilbo

It's been a long time since I was out and I am starting to get itchy feet and have been feelin the need to dance my ass off. Does anyone know if there is anything planned for the next few months, a 'big' event something similar to some of the events held at the villa in the past ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Degsy was great at Full On, its a shame he left.

A couple of my mates were talking to Andy and Amo (Tidy Boys) and they said it would be about £900 to get them over here, not including a place to stay for them and travel costs but still, it isnt that much really if you sold tickets at about £10 each.

Degsy was great at Full On, its a shame he left.

A couple of my mates were talking to Andy and Amo (Tidy Boys) and they said it would be about £900 to get them over here, not including a place to stay for them and travel costs but still, it isnt that much really if you sold tickets at about £10 each.

Sounds good but it's getting a promoter who's prepared to take the risk, like mo beats says there is no support from the locals, everyone shouts out for these nights...... then don't show up ?

Costs a fair whack to bring djs over, flights, accommodation, the dj's fee and don't forget advertisement, to only charge £10 a ticket is relying on numbers.

My support is with the local djs, limited venues to play, lack of local support, there's a lot of talent going to waste !!!! Like I said before "Keep It Local"

Although it's nice to have top djs come over for big nights and draw a crowd......bloody shame more people don't appreciate the high quality of local djs we have !!!

I'm with you on Tidy Boys kitty :P

Its the novelty aspect that attracts people, and its the more people and good atmosphere that would be nice. A 'dance event' as opposed to a go out and vomit on the dancefloor event. Mind you I had some cracking nights in the early days of fof at the cave with only a few of us there. It would be brilliant if a decent crowd would go and see some local djs again.

Archived