Decent Dance Event

bilbo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple of my mates were talking to Andy and Amo (Tidy Boys) and they said it would be about £900 to get them over here, not including a place to stay for them and travel costs but still, it isnt that much really if you sold tickets at about £10 each.

Double it and your getting close, Guy Ornadel on his own was close to your figure.

I've been on to their agency this week for a figure and ways to make it more viable. If you heard their galaxy show at the weekend then you'll know about the Isle of man links (they took the piss a little) you can hear it again on the galaxy website up until Saturday.

i think we sould all do a event areself, with diffrent styles of music, diffrent djs, look at it was like in vibe when lashes came over, a know a lot of people on this island who play the same style, a club over hear sould give us bedroom djs a chance to do something, this island is going downhill on the clubbing, give it a few year and it will be a granny island with bugger all to do

its about time they put something good on, there are funktonic and a few other people who do events, but the thing is, its only one style of music tho, not everyone not into that sort of music, so its about time they did something with other styles of music all rolled into one nite

its about time they put something good on, there are funktonic and a few other people who do events, but the thing is, its only one style of music tho, not everyone not into that sort of music, so its about time they did something with other styles of music all rolled into one nite

Mr P!

I think that is a double negative, hence every one likEs that style of music

If you like your music hard, Check out the rovers on friday.

Alien X Talk are making their debut, If you like ya beats over 140bpm, with a guitar edged electronika...Then come along.

sounds cool mate, can u hire the rover easy, i find it so hard to hire anywere over hear, lol 140 bpm, thats abit to slow for me hehe

Hi Cyber :)

If you are talking about The Rover's Basement then yes it's easy to hire and the good news is it's free, you just need to have around 80 people.

Degs, Mister Lister, Dan and Slim played there last Saturday for a private party........ what a night we all had....... great place........ go for it !!!!

If you like your music hard, Check out the rovers on friday.

Alien X Talk are making their debut, If you like ya beats over 140bpm, with a guitar edged electronika...Then come along.

Sounds interesting! I like the whole Dance music and guitar concept

*ahem* :)

looky here

Not strictly dance, but theres an element of it to some of the tracks. i.e Anangh Coar Blimey and Peace N Quiet.

sounds cool mate, can u hire the rover easy, i find it so hard to hire anywere over hear, lol 140 bpm, thats abit to slow for me hehe

Hi Cyber :)

If you are talking about The Rover's Basement then yes it's easy to hire and the good news is it's free, you just need to have around 80 people.

Degs, Mister Lister, Dan and Slim played there last Saturday for a private party........ what a night we all had....... great place........ go for it !!!!

Andy, that sounds like a plan!!! :D

Archived