Decent Dance Event

bilbo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoted from Mixmag this months:

"House is ur fav (40%). 18% of you love trance, 15.9% bosh it out to hard house, 8% check drum 'n' bass first"

for the biggest success you need to cater for a majority rather than a minority? surely?

the djs/promoters over here hold nights that 'more or less' accomodate the style of music they play themselves... so andy you should defo get something sorted to get across your own style of music... anyone can go out and give a go at promoting, tis more effective than moaning :)

Did you go to Infusion...? That wasnt just one style of music? :huh:

the djs/promoters over here hold nights that 'more or less' accomodate the style of music they play themselves... so andy you should defo get something sorted to get across your own style of music... anyone can go out and give a go at promoting, tis more effective than moaning :)

Well said i reckon, yeah, we are gonna try and get something sorted for March i think its going to be now, something for the harder generation :thumbsup:

Ok I'm opening myself up to some abuse here I think but here goes.

I'm planning to move over to the Island this year and hopefully get employment of some description but in the meantime if I can get DJ work or Karaoke work it would tide me over for a few months.

Not knowing the Island as well as you, the residents I could use some feedback on what sort of venues you have for DJ's.

Anything from small Sub 200 capacity venues to 1000+ is useful.

I've been DJ ing for quite a few years now and have played around the UK, mainly midlands bars and clubs.

I've aslo done a stint in the US and the Caribean.

What musical tastes do you guys have, new music ? Old stuff ? House, trance, pop,rock, 60's 70's 80's 90's, Northern Soul and Motown.

I've got Music covering a few decades so can cover a wider ordience than most, plus being a bit old helps.

I have a 2K Sound rig along with DMX lighting and effects.

If Anyone is looking for a Resident DJ or one for a private party then get in touch.

Many thanks

GET YOUR ASSES DOWN THE NEXT ATOMIK HOTDOG EVENT!

WE CATER FOR A LOT OF DIFFERENT TASTES IN TUNA AND ARE PLANNING A......

'BRING A TUNE NIGHT' FOR MARCH

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW BUT THE BASIC GIST IS THAT YOU BRING A TUNE YOU LIKE ON CD OR VINYL AND WE'LL PLAY IF FOR YA!

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY BAD CHOICES WILL BE SAMPLED AND LOOPED INTO MORE PALATABLE FODDER! :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r:

Archived