Manx Public Service Announcement

slinkydevil

I think you will find that by law, Taxi drivers, BMW drivers, and 4x4 drivers are exempt from any common courtesy such as indicators. Just use ESP like any other driver has to when you see one that falls into this category.

This is one of my pet hates!!! Why dont they use them. What did they think when they passed the test? Fuck it i dont need them now!!

I thought that it was part of the P.D.I here to remove a stop lamp bulb and headlight bulb and remove the trafficator stalk at the steering wheel end for all new cars. Used cars are having retro work done everyday it seems.

I think you will find that by law, Taxi drivers, BMW drivers, and 4x4 drivers are exempt from any common courtesy such as indicators.

Not necessarily... but it appears that police vehicles definitely are!

I think you will find that by law, Taxi drivers, BMW drivers, and 4x4 drivers are exempt from any common courtesy such as indicators. Just use ESP like any other driver has to when you see one that falls into this category.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before some ignorant twunt started slagging off taxi drivers on this thread.

/puts Rab on Ignore list

I knew it would only be a matter of time before some ignorant twunt started slagging off taxi drivers on this thread.

/puts Rab on Ignore list

You must have alot of people on your ignore list then hey!!!

Taxi drivers should have to do there test once every year, so they know that a U turn on the prom during a busy period is not good driving. Nor is cutting people up.

/puts Rab on Ignore list

Have a guess who got a bollocking for bad driving last week? :huh:

It wouldn't be Sydney would it? You bet your arse it was!

Still, not as bad as the two taxi drivers who crashed into each other on the prom last weekend <_<

/puts Rab on Ignore list

Some taxi drivers have no sense of humour!

/puts Rab on Ignore list

Some taxi drivers have no sense of humour!

What, they have SENSE and HUMOUR, no way!! Don't belive a word of that :lol:

Archived