Manx Public Service Announcement

slinkydevil

i bet hes really bothered! taxi drivers are ignorant cunts,and its true they drive like crap. got to say tho,they not as bad as police for bad driving!!!

Very tempted to get into a flaming session about that comment but won't (Pots, kettles etc). Would love to see you walk into the airport cafe and repeat that comment to the group of assembled taxi drivers who are usually there most evenings waiting for flights to come in. See how much of a man you are without a computer screen to hide behind.

Would love to see you walk into the airport cafe and repeat that comment to the group of assembled taxi drivers

Like to make threats do you? Well that's the mentality of most Local taxi drivers we know and can understand. I've not got a problem with turning up as most off you are unfit, fat and unhealthy types so all I've got to do is round around for 5 mins and then push them over. However, if you would like to stand up first and say that you invited me, I'd give you special attention.

But then I'd need to get you all to sign a disclaimer so you wouldn't report me to the Police because of something brought on by your own actions. That would be a first.

To everyone else, I apoligise if my post offends but I can't stand people who threaten and try to bully people. Hope you understand.

Would love to see you walk into the airport cafe and repeat that comment to the group of assembled taxi drivers

Like to make threats do you? Well that's the mentality of most Local taxi drivers we know and can understand. I've not got a problem with turning up as most off you are unfit, fat and unhealthy types so all I've got to do is round around for 5 mins and then push them over. However, if you would like to stand up first and say that you invited me, I'd give you special attention.

But then I'd need to get you all to sign a disclaimer so you wouldn't report me to the Police because of something brought on by your own actions. That would be a first.

To everyone else, I apoligise if my post offends but I can't stand people who threaten and try to bully people. Hope you understand.

That was not a threat by any length of the imagination, it was merely highlighting the fact that Kite is just a gobshite who is happy (Or not) to take taxis when out on the piss but has to come on here to whine about it rather than bringing his concerns up with the taxi drivers themselves.

If you have a problem with the image of taxi drivers (A stereotypical one in my opinion) then that's up to you, but I can assure you that I, for one, am not unhealthy or unfit and most certainly not fat. I take a lot of care with my appearance and I am always pleasant and friendly to my customers no matter how drunk and abusive they are.

If Celt or Kite would like to PM me some details I will be more than happy to take them for a ride in my taxi to show them that there is a significant proportion of drivers who do not conform to this stereotype and actually provide a pleasant and efficient service which is reasonably priced.

Archived