Sitting Members - One At A Time (3) Eddie Teare

Lonan3

Would you vote for  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This may be a bit trickier, because he's barely had time to find his way around and already he's been given the job of cleaning up after the MEA. His experience in banking is obviously useful and, personally, I can't help having a grudging admiration for an MHK who lists his hobbies as 'distance running, microlyte flying and reading.'

I looked but can't find who the hell you are on about.

I voted No just to be on the safe side.

Sitting Members - One At A Time (3)

How very snobby.

People can be perfectly intelligent and capable and not choose to spend their life shackled in a bank with other grey suited clones.

it's a matter of training, not intelligence, anyone could sweep your chimnety, but would you want anyone to do it, or a guy who's done it for years?

Voted no - people who work in banks are not to be trusted and generally lack common sense and the intelligence to do something interesting with their lives.

"Computer says "No"...

whats the chip on the shoulder about then?

Eddie Teare is a good man in my opinion. I only wish he had not been placed in the firing line over the MEA (someone else’s mess) so early in his political career. Given the opportunity, I am sure he will rise to be one of the greatest political assets this Island has had for quite some time. Furthermore, I think he has been given the near impossible task of sorting the MEA crisis in order to prevent him uncovering even more financial scandal within the Government. They should use his capabilities more wisely in sorting out our financial future instead of having him wasted on their woeful past.

A former bank manager will have a better chance of managing money properly than a former chimney sweep, teacher etc.

Or know how to cheat the system, act fraudulently and cover his tracks better... no?

A former bank manager will have a better chance of managing money properly than a former chimney sweep, teacher etc.

Or know how to cheat the system, act fraudulently and cover his tracks better... no?

Without getting caught. Unlike... :huh:

They should use his capabilities more wisely in sorting out our financial future instead of having him wasted on their woeful past.

You have read his cv ?

Hes hardly been a high flier and with all due respect to the guy I should imagine he is well out of his depth at his new job.

On the plus side he seems a decent citizen of this Isle and yes he does his best. More than some of them do.

Archived