Speeding Tractor Caught By Gatso!

Nick

They say they didn't catch the actual driver. Surely it'd just be a case of viewing the video footage again to get the real license plate?

I don't know - the cops might not be aware of the fact that many farmers are actually driving a Lamborghini...

Don't believe it? Well, here's a family picture:

post-1086-1137832136_thumb.jpg

See? Three Lambos in one pic!

Ferruccio Lamborghini actually made his fortune by manufacturing Tractors, and history has it, that he only started building and selling sportscars after he was dissapointed by the quality of the products a certain Enzo Ferrari sold at the time - he decided that he could build a better car, and founded Automobili Lamborghini SpA in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy - a holy place for car enthusiasts like me.

Ever since I had the pleasure of being a passenger in a Diablo VT years ago, I love Lambos - they are works of art, beautiful masterpieces of engineering, and if you haven't been in one - listening to the V12 hammering away, while your brain makes intimate contact with the headrest during acceleration - then you simply haven't lived!

So, why exactly should I trust this farmer's statement again? :)

(Buy your own Lambo here - starting from just £ 12500 new!)

They say they didn't catch the actual driver. Surely it'd just be a case of viewing the video footage again to get the real license plate?

The police must send a notice of intention to prosecute (NIP) with x days, maybe 21 days. The limit had been exceeded by their screw-up.

Archived