Manx Are Benny From Crossroads!

Mr Woo

If he does come back big Pam will have him nutted and gutted afore he gets off the pier.

Manx justice for those who dare insult gods chosen people

{ actually i think god chose to keep us as far away from everyone else as was possible}

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Just to update:

FROM MANX RADIO

The man who slated the Isle of Man and earned a letter of rebuke has now rolled over and presented his tummy for tickling.

Food and restaurant critic, A A Gill, has rated Isle of Man restaurant, Ciappelli’s, on the promenade in Douglas, as one of the top restaurants for 2006 - the only one he nominated outside of London – in The Sunday Times ‘Style’ magazine.

Mr Gill gave Ciappelli’s four stars, placing it alongside nine top London restaurants including The Wallace Collection and The Wolseley.

• 2 years later...

Page Not Found

We have updated our website and the page you have requested is no longer available. Please update your links.

“Honey, let’s go into tax exile on the Isle of Man. The weather’s foul, the food’s medieval, it’s covered in suicidal motorists and honky folk who believe in fairies and whip each other?”

:lol:

“Honey, let’s go into tax exile on the Isle of Man. The weather’s foul, the food’s medieval, it’s covered in suicidal motorists and honky folk who believe in fairies and whip each other?”

:lol:

Or: "Hey, honey, how about trying an S&M weekend in Guantanamo Bay?"

Careful Lonan, you'll end up in chains wearing an orange nappy on a very long and uncomfortable flight to somewhere that no-one can spell.

Bit like a budget airline really.

Page Not Found

We have updated our website and the page you have requested is no longer available. Please update your links.

Find it HERE.

I wonder how many of the cultural references will make any sense to a Yank?

I wonder how many of the cultural references will make any sense to a Yank?

AA Gill seems to have attended the Jonathan Clarkson school of journalism. So overblown, such ponderous sarcasm, so "look at me, aren't I wonderful?".

What a twit.

S

Archived