Manx Are Benny From Crossroads!

Mr Woo

AA Gill seems to have attended the Jonathan Clarkson school of journalism. So overblown, such ponderous sarcasm, so "look at me, aren't I wonderful?".

What a twit.

S

Now that's what I call irony...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They’re exempt from open borders and EU immigration, their money isn’t good anywhere else, and only reluctantly and recently have they been forced to give up public flogging and hunting homosexuals with dogs.

ha aha aha ahwahaa haa aha ha. are you's hearing this exempt from open borders and EU immigration .exempt from open borders and EU immigration. exempt from EU immigration????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? if what i just read it right exempt from EU immigration!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha the island's building work building worker's .can get back to work & 2morro. & Foner's can go home. instead of sending iom money's home.to the EU.. "Instead of making a reseshion by are money going out to them

AA Gill seems to have attended the Jonathan Clarkson school of journalism. So overblown, such ponderous sarcasm, so "look at me, aren't I wonderful?".

What a twit.

S

Now that's what I call irony...

There is something about P.K. that always reminds me of a Yorkie. It goes yap, yap, yap, then sqeals when you tread on it.

And talking of treading on it, or in it, that's another thing that reminds me of P.K.

S

Archived