Manx Labour Party

manxchatterbox

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes I did try wikpedia site cheers but its not too up to date with what the Manx Labour Party's current idealogical thinking and manifesto is all about which is why I was asking in the hope someone knows...and bearing in mind the November election can post something more informative...

Manifestos are usually published a bit closer to the election as, no doubt, you are fully aware.

You have asked an incredible range of questions today!

The answer to this one is in your own hands.

Why dont you attend a meeting of the Manx Labour Party ? I think one branch meets in the Manor Hotel.

Im not sure where the others meet but no doubt Dave Cretney would be delighted to let you know.

After you have attended one or two meetings you could return to the forum and let us all know what The Manx Labour Party are up to these days.

have done some basic i/net noodle but couldn't find anything...which IMO is a bit sad as there is supposedly a political party representing a number of voters but has nothing published that outlines its aims or objectives...why is it so secretive....

There is nothing secretive about the Manx Labour Party. Why dont you attend one of its meetings ?

Dave Cretney will be delighted to tell you where to go and at what time and date.

good idea..to infiltrate....especially before launching a new centre right party...appealling to the younger affluent and AB socio-economic potential voters...with policies they can identify with...with a vision they can aspire to...and showing empathy to their needs and wants...with a strong element of leadership and integrity....there has been too much nambypamby do gooder self interested politics in recent years and its about time for a change....

good idea..to infiltrate....especially before launching a new centre right party...appealling to the younger affluent and AB socio-economic potential voters...with policies they can identify with...with a vision they can aspire to...and showing empathy to their needs and wants...with a strong element of leadership and integrity....there has been too much nambypamby do gooder self interested politics in recent years and its about time for a change....

I can take it you have no interest at all in the Manx Labour Party ?

That, of course, begs the question as to why you strted all this in the first place.

Are you an idiot ?

But, there isn't a party political system operating here! The candidate who looks like they will deliver the best for the ward, and then the IOM, will get the vote! It's a nonsense to believe a party system can be brought in by the back door!

Anyway, there are too many non-sequiturs in "nambypamby do gooder self interested politics" to make your case credible. Now, can we get back to talking about what is important, like where am I going on holiday this year?

Archived