Sex Scandal Rocks Politics!

manxchatterbox

its no doubt out there.... just waiting to be 'uncovered' by 'Mulder' or 'Scully', and after the nominations are in and before the November election...will you be certain that your candidate isn't embroiled in an on Island/off Island sex scandal...are you too afraid to ask questions about morality..do you care if your candidate is having an extra-marital affair...is a bigamist...lesbian..homosexual...into S/M...likes wearing gimp suits...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does their sex life have to do with politics or whatever?

Not much, Who cares what Oaten's been up to bedroom wise, sure they knew 2 years ago, just that no one knew who he was then, so why publish it, nice of the news of the world, gotta love the press.....

Only bad thing I could see is Intergrity but still, what he's done is his actual private life, if an MP has one....

its no doubt out there.... just waiting to be 'uncovered' by 'Mulder' or 'Scully', and after the nominations are in and before the November election...will you be certain that your candidate isn't embroiled in an on Island/off Island sex scandal...are you too afraid to ask questions about morality..do you care if your candidate is having an extra-marital affair...is a bigamist...lesbian..homosexual...into S/M...likes wearing gimp suits...

Has this anything to do with the rumour about a certain, recently separated, senior male police officer and certain middle aged single male MHK??? :o

As long as they can do the job they have been voted in to do then let them gimp away.

A person's sex life has nothing to do with the job they are doing, they are aloud a personal life arent they.

I totally agree. However, you cannot help feeling uncomfortable in their presence when you know, or even suspect what they might have been up to the night before! Unbelievably some people still have ‘morals’ regarding this type of behaviour and find such things offensive. I am quite open minded, but also considerate to the opinions of others. If somebody engages in something that others might take exception to, they should be bloody careful not to get caught!

I just don't see how anyone who doesn't have an upright moral standard can even suggest what people should do...one rule for some and another rule for others....how can you take someone seriously if they wear a gimp suit....fornicate or commit adultery whilst married use bondage equipment...handcuffs etc...

As long as it aint illegal then why should we care, maybe we should realise that there is a big world out there, the small minded train of thought so many on the isle of man are stuck in needs to be dropped.

I am so glad that the younger generation are more liberal than the older age groups.

Gimp on People :blink:

Archived