Sex Scandal Rocks Politics!

manxchatterbox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little trick in life to make everything more bearable, is not to even contemplate what someone has been up to the night before. In politics, just as any other career or profession, it really doesn't matter. The home life (whatever that may be) is the home life and, in all honesty, it is the home people that will have to deal with any shenanigans in the truest terms; to the rest of us, it really is only prurient tut-tutting.

The only time to be concerned is when there is a real compromise of a position of trust/authority and I don't see that here. No state secrets, or elevation to the peerage likely?

I just don't see how anyone who doesn't have an upright moral standard can even suggest what people should do...one rule for some and another rule for others....how can you take someone seriously if they wear a gimp suit....fornicate or commit adultery whilst married use bondage equipment...handcuffs etc...

Beats me how someone who doesnt know anything about Manx Gas Co, Bovine TB, Manx Labour Party, etc, etc, ad infinitum knows what a gimp suit is ! I didnt.

I dont see what someone does for sexual pleasure is anyone else's business

Chatter i agree with what you are saying, but who are you or who am i to tell someone that they have to live there life how we see fit.

Please let me know who the people are that are comminting these sinful acts ?

Or have you been down Port Soderick watching the Doggers ?

Were you away over Christmas MCB - the forum was a much nicer place without your nonsensical drivel.

I can only assume that you don't have sex (with another person anyway) as it helps explain your prurient interest in what other people are up to.

As long as it doesn't involve children or animals, it's their business and theirs alone.

Archived