Sex Scandal Rocks Politics!

manxchatterbox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MCB it seems like you need to explore in the world of sex and get an idea of what people do these days. Stop being so uptight about people having fun sex lives. Who cares if an MHK or whatever enjoys bondage. That is their personal liking and the majority of people aren't bothered about it.

back on thread a bit

It is easier to sweep such matters under the carpet than to wash the dirty linen in public.

Even Private Eye has given up on Isle of Man scandals these days.

Well OCRA featured in the business section back in the Autumn. No doubt their press cutting agency will have sent them the item.

But it's a long time since the ex Bishop's wife was making regular political contributions.

I've a Rabbit and some restraint gear...but as I'm not in public office it doesn't matter...but if I stand for election then I'd think long and hard and probably let someone else do the hard work....

Sounds like a job for the MSPCA :lol:

declan, please, please, please NEVER post disturbing pictures like that again.... It's bad enough having to see her in the local papers every week.

Actually that's quite a good game, guess how many times she'll be mentioned / pictured in the local rags.

Attention seeking, lardy blah blah blah......... <_<

starts the guessing at 7.....

its no doubt out there.... just waiting to be 'uncovered' by 'Mulder' or 'Scully', and after the nominations are in and before the November election...will you be certain that your candidate isn't embroiled in an on Island/off Island sex scandal...are you too afraid to ask questions about morality..do you care if your candidate is having an extra-marital affair...is a bigamist...lesbian..homosexual...into S/M...likes wearing gimp suits...

That has nothing to do with politics. Unless those things are recent crimes then the public don't need to know. It's like asking David Cameron if he used drugs 20 years ago whilst at university - irrelevant. Given his support for drugs relaxation do you really need to ask such a question.

A politicians sexuality, fetish, marital life is of no importance and any journalist asking questions of those nature should be investigated for the same things just to see how s/he likes it.

I wonder if we could just delete the last word from the thread title and I think we would be more in line with most posters here!

Looking forward to November!

Not often Im able to occupy the moral high ground but, as seemingly the only person who didnt know what a gimp suit was , could I ask just what the hell this thread has been about ?

Archived