Sex Scandal Rocks Politics!

manxchatterbox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as they can do the job they have been voted in to do then let them gimp away.

A person's sex life has nothing to do with the job they are doing, they are aloud a personal life arent they.

Would you kiss the hand of a queer :P

back on thread a bit

It is easier to sweep such matters under the carpet than to wash the dirty linen in public.

Even Private Eye has given up on Isle of Man scandals these days.

Oh no they have not, just not allowed to print anything as yet ;);)

Who cares FFS?

Look whos avatar is a picture of a man in a cage wearing an ape suit :D

Perhaps the gimp suit was in the wash when you had this photo taken? :P

Nope! It's a real ape. Which reminds me... have you thought about doing your family tree?

I hope you're going to add in comments like that to any election manifesto you may possibly put together. Homophobia is a surefire vote winner.

Someone said this looks like Allan Bells rear end post-137-1138103721_thumb.jpg :lol:

To come back on thread a touch:

Most politicians love to tell us how they are good family men. They are appealing to a wide section of society and portraying their 'normality' and trustworthiness etc.

It comes as a bit of a shock when we find these self-proclaimed pillars of the community family men with their wife and 2.2 kids are shoving it up young male prostitues. How deceitful can a person be?

Imagine how the wife feels next time she is cavorting with the implement and wondering just where and in who it has been - not the classic mistress but some rag arse rent-boy . . . . . and as for the children? Well, their school friends will have no hesitation in reminding them where daddy's dick has been.

I've read the white-washing and put my extreme PC head on, but just can't come to terms with such gross deceit.

I prefer my politician to be more like how they say it is on the packet.

Would you prefer to kiss the hairy hand of a definitely straight man? Or anyone for that matter?

Hand kissing would be a creepy affectation whatever the sex or orientation.

Would it make less of a difference if he'd been caught out with a female prostitute? A rent girl of the same age? Would you feel less upset?

Would you prefer to kiss the hairy hand of a definitely straight man? Or anyone for that matter?

Hand kissing would be a creepy affectation whatever the sex or orientation.

Would it make less of a difference if he'd been caught out with a female prostitute? A rent girl of the same age? Would you feel less upset?

There is a big Civil Liberties issue here Simon. Everyone, including politicians, should be entitled to privacy.

However, the same politicians need to remember that when they get into power and feel free to preach moral values to the rest of us. They cant have it both ways.

However, the same politicians need to remember that when they get into power and feel free to preach moral values to the rest of us. They cant have it both ways.

So being gay is immoral and precludes you from preaching moral values?

Archived