• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is his site, its quite intresting.

Link

If you are sad like me ;)

No.

There are no Type III Civililisations within our dimension that are capable of getting to use, and if they did we would not accidently see UFOs.

So there.,

The way I see it is thus:-

We're here, inhabiting a planet. We have mastered the ability of space travel over short distances (manned flight) and have sent probes deeper into space (unmanned flight). We may well be alone in our solar system but there is a whole heck of a lot more to this universe and I am sure that there are other inhabited worlds out there (some with less advanced, of equal advancement and more advanced than us). I am sure that somewhere out there, beings have mastered space travel over great distances (possibly to the extent where they could reach us) but as to whether or not they have already done so, I am not sure.

I think we're at a stage now where all of this would certainly be accepted by the public at large so if there is anyone out there, come and say hello - I'm dying to know what lies beyond our solar system.

The way I see it is thus:-

We're here, inhabiting a planet. We have mastered the ability of space travel over short distances (manned flight) and have sent probes deeper into space (unmanned flight). We may well be alone in our solar system but there is a whole heck of a lot more to this universe and I am sure that there are other inhabited worlds out there (some with less advanced, of equal advancement and more advanced than us). I am sure that somewhere out there, beings have mastered space travel over great distances (possibly to the extent where they could reach us) but as to whether or not they have already done so, I am not sure.

I think we're at a stage now where all of this would certainly be accepted by the public at large so if there is anyone out there, come and say hello - I'm dying to know what lies beyond our solar system.

What about Uranus ( sorry, I had to do it )

There's one dimension you left out knoxville :) They might not be in the same time as we are. They very well could have existed one million years ago and are now extinct. They might have existed one Billion years ago. Heck, they might not come into being for another 100 million years long after we are extinct :)

TheTool, I like to use Google Earth to check up on the Yanks occasionally, just in case they left a flying saucer out on the lawn or something :)

so if there is anyone out there, come and say hello - I'm dying to know what lies beyond our solar system.

You're making the assumption that a) we're intelligent enough / they're stupid enough to communicate at the same level, and B) our senses would be able to detect each other.

Try talking to an ant and it won't even know you're there.

Archived