Ufo's Are They Real

TheTool

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well unless they are invisible, I'm pretty sure we'd be able to see each other. I don't speak Chinese but given time, I'm sure I could communicate with a Chinese person.

An alien life form might well be invisible to the human eye. They might be made out of gas, and communicate by wafting air. You just never know...

Check this area 51 clip out

Link

Sadly, that clip and the other clip you posted don't really do it for me. A glowing light moving erracticly in the night sky is nothing to get excited about really is it? I mean come on, if they can travel vast distances across space, you'd think they'd be able to fly in a controlled manner now wouldn't you?

Watch some sci-fi, then, if you ever spot something like that in the night sky and get it on camera, come and give me a shout. :)

Well unless they are invisible, I'm pretty sure we'd be able to see each other. I don't speak Chinese but given time, I'm sure I could communicate with a Chinese person.

An alien life form might well be invisible to the human eye. They might be made out of gas, and communicate by wafting air. You just never know...

...and therefore, not chinese.

If there are other intelligent lifeforms out there, maybe they are clever enough to not broadcast signals to give away their positions and possibly safety.

We have been sending radio waves out into space for years effectively saying "Here we are!!!!"

So if there is other life out there, and it has the technology to visit our planet, we better hope that it would be friendly.

Found Fermi's Paradox an interesting read.

From My friend google

The first extended broadcast of the human voice was transmitted through the air on December 24, 1906 from Brant Rock, Massachusetts. A Canadian engineer, Reginald Fessenden, had worked for Thomas Edison in his New Jersey Laboratory, and later became a professor at the University of Pittsburgh.

Theoretically*, only those beings within a 99 light year radius of mother Earth know about us yet, if they were up at the time :)

*Discounting Morse code, naturally.

Archived