A Quote.........from One Of The Tidy Gods!

the_kitty

Tidy Boys?? Are people really still listening to hard house?!?! Or is it 2001 again?!?!? I'm confused sure - it was fun for a short while but outstayed its welcome. Do they still release hard house records or is it like a "Back to the Old School" kind of thing?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kitty it sounds to me that your only after seeing very few djs and if they aint playing you moan about it... you moan about everything over here, i even gave u a list of suggestions for djs and you fucked them all off apart from the tidy boys... open your mind, your eyes, your eyes and your brain

Can I see this list please? I'd like to see the current opinion of our local Dj talent concerning mainstream D-jayers.

Tidy Boys?? Are people really still listening to hard house?!?! Or is it 2001 again?!?!? I'm confused sure - it was fun for a short while but outstayed its welcome. Do they still release hard house records or is it like a "Back to the Old School" kind of thing?

Yes, of course they still release Hard House :rolleyes:

Try an realise that your island isn't the world ok???

WAKE UP YOU TOSSER

WAKE UP YOU TOSSER

You have been chosen to go to the island......... :lol:

WAKE UP YOU TOSSER

He's doing hard house followers a favour by pointing out the obvious flaws of an obviously wank genre. Wake up you tosser.

In reply to 'Tosser', I gave Kitty a list of international DJs, some of which were hard house DJs and this included the Tidy Boys, and as we all know Kitty is an avid follower of Hard House, yet she wasn't bothered by any of the other DJs on the list some of which play exactly the same sort of stuff and are infact technically better...

Quote "I wouldnt pay to watch any of them apart from the Tidy Boys"

I really dont understand...

This is the girl who complains about everything, wants more things to happen, more things begin to happen (not for her sake) but because things have been quiet for a while, and what do you know Kitty is there complaining again because its not what she wants... If someone made the effort to bring someone over from across thats major steps to try and kick start the islands scene again, yet Kitty would only pay and go if it was the Tidy Boys... *sigh* :blink:

i didnt mention anything about personal preference... im jst pointing out that well fair enough you wont go to nights with music you dont like, yet you moan about it, but then moan and say you wouldnt go to nights that would infact suite you to a tee?

Archived