A Quote.........from One Of The Tidy Gods!

the_kitty

The on-going battle between 'My muzak is better, harder, funkier' (delete as appropriate)

Thats a new forum conversation.

All party's concerned are just doing their bit towards making this rock a tolerable place to live.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats what i think, a good night of Hard House once a month maybe would be great.

have a word on the FOF boys, I'm sure it would make an interesting experience to organise a hard house night. If you do it through the label FOF, which is already VERY established I'm sure you'd get a good turn out.

I've been thinking about the other end of the scale and putting on a chillout night, maybe in Chill (is it still running), or somewhere like Amber or Aperitivo. Quiet, relaxing 'refreshing' tunage, massive attack, zero7, portishead, cafe del mar style songs. Who knows one day I may muster up the efforts to grabs a local dj who has more djing experiance than me to give me a hand.

Kitty there's a lot more than just funky house on the island...

Come to my next Infusion night... thats not a specific style... its lots of different ones... each time im having a night im changing the DJs, so its a fresh face and different sound each time...

Who knows... I may have a hard house night, trance, techno, garage, drum & bass, it will all change eventually

Archived