Ooo Poo Poo

TheTool

This from the Manx Radio Website

The main contractor for the Sewage Treatment works with pumping stations on the promenade and White Hoe and the main site at Meary Veg is demanding an extra £10 million from the Government.

Charles Brand say it is to cover additional plant design, plant variations and delay and disruption.

The Department of Transport has now circulated all Tynwald members to tell them about the current situation.

Looks like they need more money to go down the Drain lol

My cousin in Scotland was asking about the Iris works, because his company carry out that kind of work. Would it be possible to change companies? and who would be the best person for them to approach? What have Charles Brand got to do with it anyway? I thought it was Insituform, or am I barking?

The main contractor that completed the treatment plant is rumoured to have gone bust due to not being paid by the Government, and also the Dutch company that supplied the machines will not supply any spares due to not being paid

The main contractor that completed the treatment plant is rumoured to have gone bust due to not being paid by the Government, and also the Dutch company that supplied the machines will not supply any spares due to not being paid

I heard it was a sub contractor for charles brand that went bust because they didn't get paid by them. This had a knock on effect and a lot of companies are still owed money so they wont give any assistance with spare bits for the poo poo machines until they get the money they are owed.

Who is building the water works at Glencrutchery road I am sure that name rings a bell.

Archived