Hamas Secures Victory

access55

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EXACTLY the response I expected, which was why I wasn't really bothered about looking.

However I'm definitely with Rog on one thing. Everyone believes in different things. I have no problem with that as tolerance is just a mature attitude. What I do have a problem with is when someone believes something else and for some reason they seem to think it means they can accuse others with different views of lying. People like that are just intolerant bigots. Try and avoid being one of them.

Try to avoid saying things that aren't true. Then I'll consider your request

You just go on proving it, don't you....

Tugger, TBPH i wouldn't waste your time & effort.... P.K. thinks he's being pragmatic with his narrow-minded views, but in fact he just shows his ignorance. If he's not quoting Hollywood films, he's telling people how to run their IT Helpdesks or that he's a army barmy type, Or that he's been in the MET OR he's telling people how he's on the frontline on the "war against terror"... bollocks. P.K. here's a little info that might help... MI5/MI6 perform deep background checks on yer.. They don't employ Right-wing wanna bee's who can't keep their mouths shut.. that also goes for our wanna be Katsa.

Rog Your views are as biased as the sources you quote

Archived