Who Are They?

Billy One Mate

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far no luck not even that name at Companies house in the UK

Didn't try hard did we >> google

http://www.ukdata.com/company-credit-repor...ES-LIMITED.html

Apart from that I know nowt else, sorry.

edit to add:

Another is Askett Hawk Developments which has a strong track record in hotel development and consulting and, whilst no specified operator is identified at present, their previous clients include Hilton, Renaissance and Hyatt. They are currently involved in a major development adjacent to Bournemouth Conference centre. They have an excellent track record in delivering quality mixed use and regeneration schemes.

http://www.iomguide.com/news/general-news.php?story=100187

Thanks for that so all you can find is a company that was only formed in september last year which cant be the one that our Government is referring to as that would mean they only had a track record of some four months.

The other link you mentioned is just the official statement from the Government about Askett Hawk previous track record.

None the wiser really. I think I will try Directory Enquiries next.

I can find Askett/Hawk Properties Ltd but the contract has been awarded to Askett/Hawk Developments Ltd and on checking other company registars I cant find anything on them, is this going to be another MEA, Iris waste of money again.

The Manx Paper states that Askett Hawk was behind the following developments Albert Docks Canary Wharfs West India Docks, but on checking out the history of the re development of these, no mention of Askett Hawks.

Lets see who can come up with any background on this company, because it seems to be a bit iffy at the moment

I've not tried to research this company, but often companies with a known pedigree will set up a new company to take on venture such as this; hence there will be very little at Companies House (a newly formed company) or on the interweb. Has anyone got access to Companies House (beyond the basic info which is there for free) which will show who the shareholders are?

The track record will probably be in the shareholders and promotors, or am I spoiling another conspiracy theory?

Archived