Ba Rips In

mollag

£151.40 return IOM to Zurich...looks good to me...planning a long week-end trip to place called Buchs/Grabs in Switz near Liechtenstein in early May..this is the sort of price that encourages you to travel....:-)

Add in the excellent Swiss public transport - it really is a joy!

You guys were correct, prices back to sensible now and yet those toads in BA customer services swore that the elevated prices were correct, probably reading answers from a prompter!.

Re the missing IOM, its next to the presidents brain.

per MR Euromanx going to improve other services to London City etc....more capacity = cheaper fares and cancelled flights when there isn't enough load factor....

For which they will have to pay - new EU legislation.

I pulled up flight details for a trip to Manchester next month about 2am this morning, was £71.40 for the return.

I go to pay for it this morning at 10am and it's now £99.30

Wankers.

Edit: It might help if I put March in and not February the second time round. Good job I noticed, might have had tickets for flights I didn't want.

Fake Edit: Yes, this means I am the wanker now.

I booked flights to go to Dublin in June way back in November. Ironically I booked with Euromanx as I thought that was the 'safe' option!

How wrong can I be?!

I have now had to re book at £60 more with Aer Arran.. not impressed. Euromanx will be getting a letter of me.

Oh and as yet I still have not had a letter or email from Euromanx apologising for cancelling my flight (has anyone??) despite them saying that they are contacting everyone.

Archived