Should These Cartoons Be Banned?

Chinahand

The root of the matter.

the Moslim will say “YOU will die for my beliefs”.

Yep... that's exactly what a suicide bomber's going to say, isn't it?

The problem with all religions is that they believe their faith is worth dying for.

Someday, perhaps, there'll be one that's actually worth living for.

The Moslim (wrongly called) suicide bombers do not commit their atrocities with the intent of dying, they place their life in jeopardy with an attack on Allah's enemies but also in “the hands of Allah” and believe that if Allah so wills it they will survive. If Allah so chooses he will accept their act as one of martyrdom in his name and take the murderer straight to paradise.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The root of the matter.

The Christian will say “I will die for my beliefs”, the Moslim will say “YOU will die for my beliefs”.

I thought the quote was that one will die for his beliefs, the other will kill for his beliefs. There's a subtle difference. In effect Spook, by believing that atheists like me will 'die' for my non-belief, you agree with your 'Moslim' (never seen that spelling before) that I will die for YOUR beliefs.

LOL! You won't die for my beliefs, you just won't go to heaven when you do die! Think on it. It's the most important thing that you will ever have in your life to make the right decision about.

The root of the matter.

the Moslim will say “YOU will die for my beliefs”.

Yep... that's exactly what a suicide bomber's going to say, isn't it?

The problem with all religions is that they believe their faith is worth dying for.

Someday, perhaps, there'll be one that's actually worth living for.

The Moslim (wrongly called) suicide bombers do not commit their atrocities with the intent of dying, they place their life in jeopardy with an attack on Allah's enemies but also in “the hands of Allah” and believe that if Allah so wills it they will survive. If Allah so chooses he will accept their act as one of martyrdom in his name and take the murderer straight to paradise.

I believe its in the job description.

Berk.

The root of the matter.

The Christian will say “I will die for my beliefs”, the Moslim will say “YOU will die for my beliefs”.

I thought the quote was that one will die for his beliefs, the other will kill for his beliefs. There's a subtle difference. In effect Spook, by believing that atheists like me will 'die' for my non-belief, you agree with your 'Moslim' (never seen that spelling before) that I will die for YOUR beliefs.

LOL! You won't die for my beliefs, you just won't go to heaven when you do die! Think on it. It's the most important thing that you will ever have in your life to make the right decision about.

Prove it.

The root of the matter.

Prove it.

It is FAITH and TRUST in The Lord in spite of the absence of absolute and tangible proof that demonstrates the worthless of the saved to BE saved.

It is FAITH and TRUST in The Lord in spite of the absence of absolute and tangible proof that demonstrates the worthless of the saved to BE saved.

So you have no proof that people go to heaven.

What if the Buddists are right and you are wrong?

I have all the proof that I need in the promise by The Lord and Jesus. There could be no better proof ever.

As for the man who became the “Buddha” and the cult that resulted being "right", that's laughable! He emerged as a by-product of The Lord's creation, not the other way around.

So you have no proof that people go to heaven.

What if the Buddists are right and you are wrong?

I have all the proof that I need in the promise by The Lord and Jesus. There could be no better proof ever.

As for the man who became the “Buddha” and the cult that resulted being "right", that's laughable! He emerged as a by-product of The Lord's creation, not the other way around.

Yet how many atrocities have been commited in Buddhas name compared to your Lords?

What of the Shinto of Japan? That out dates your religion. Hinduism is even older than yours.

And its well written that Christianity as a religion is a carbon copy of an older religion.

Archived