Should These Cartoons Be Banned?

Chinahand

As to being where we belong, we belong wherever Allah has led us and enabled us to be.

Over here it's called Ballahbonkers - otherwise known as Ballamona - the local nut-house.

Thanks, but no thanks - if I wanted to go back to the stone-age that much I'd be trying to invent a time machine. People can be tolerant, but there is a great deal of difference between tolerance and approval - especially for a world that needs to move forward, not backwards. Please ply your trade elsewhere.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If ever ther was a place that was in need of what Islam has for a people then the Isle of Man is one of the most needy.

If you don't like it there's.....................

As to being where we belong, we belong wherever Allah has led us and enabled us to be.

Over here it's called Ballahbonkers - otherwise known as Ballamona - the local nut-house.

Thanks, but no thanks - if I wanted to go back to the stone-age that much I'd be trying to invent a time machine. People can be tolerant, but there is a great deal of difference between tolerance and approval - especially for a world that needs to move forward, not backwards. Please ply your trade elsewhere.

The Stone Age?

Do you mean where men can steal from other men and get away with it because they have more money or influence than those from whom the theft has been made?

Do you mean where men, even children, use alcohol to dull the mind and commit crime against each other?

Do you mean where women go out and sin and bring dishonor on themselves, their families, and their husbands in the process?

Do you mean where men ignore the very things that lead to a peaceful co-existence with each other?

Where morality is ignored out of the seeking of various forms of gratification?

Where the person who commits a sin is given more respect and consideration than his victim?

Where men ignore the Creator who knows them far better than they themselves ever could?

THAT is what I would call Stone Age living.

The Stone Age?

Do you mean where men can steal from other men and get away with it because they have more money or influence than those from whom the theft has been made?

Do you mean where men, even children, use alcohol to dull the mind and commit crime against each other?

Do you mean where women go out and sin and bring dishonor on themselves, their families, and their husbands in the process?

Do you mean where men ignore the very things that lead to a peaceful co-existence with each other?

Where morality is ignored out of the seeking of various forms of gratification?

Where the person who commits a sin is given more respect and consideration than his victim?

Where men ignore the Creator who knows them far better than they themselves ever could?

THAT is what I would call Stone Age living.

This possibly isn't the best forum in the world for you to be spouting voicing your religious views to be honest. By all means carry on, it's a free country (resisting urge to mention why it is free...) but just don't expect an overly positive response.

If ever ther was a place that was in need of what Islam has for a people then the Isle of Man is one of the most needy.

I’ve heard that said more than once.

You would do well to keep in mind that same boat is fueled by oil that more likely than not comes from a country in which Islam is at least the dominant influence, and that given the state of the British economy bought on credit that same country will have let you have as being bankrupt, which you nationally are, there is no way that you could pay for it in cash.

This possibly isn't the best forum in the world for you to be spouting voicing your religious views to be honest. By all means carry on, it's a free country (resisting urge to mention why it is free...) but just don't expect an overly positive response.

I don't, but the matter of the ofensive and insulting pictures is a matter close to my heart.

You would do well to keep in mind that same boat is fueled by oil that more likely than not comes from a country in which Islam is at least the dominant influence, and that given the state of the British economy bought on credit that same country will have let you have as being bankrupt, which you nationally are, there is no way that you could pay for it in cash.

Oh dear..... :huh:

Release the hounds! :lol:

At this point I would like to point out that The Old Goat is not me taking the piss again from some sockpuppet account.

Thank You

And no matter what your god or prophet or idol happens to be called: Bollocks to all Religion!

Old Goat: please return to whatever cave you came from or go and condem Google for this or something.

I don't, but the matter of the ofensive and insulting pictures is a matter close to my heart.

News just in:

2cp9ixk.jpg

i supply the bio fuel for the boat if that helps you any,

so cause you think islam is so great u try and force it on other ppl,

while yes u belive in all this thats fine, (think its a lot of old cobblers i belive in myself not some made up crap from yester year, and that gos for all types of Religion not just yours)

now while i say force it on ppl, the way you come across in your posts is just pure bullying really, sounds like it,

its all, YOU should YOUR better off following it, YOUR life is crap with out it,

to be honest i never spoke to a muslim or asked about all this, so its a first to me, and all i can say if there all like you

then i hope i dont c one soon,

IMO u giveing a bad name for your ppl and its religion,

i think we should all be free to pick who or what we follow, what we think is best for us,

i dont need to follow a fake god or what ever to make my life happy and gd,

and ppl that do belive in religon to make there life happy and gd, then so be it, thats there choice and thay do what makes them happy,

so if u want ppl to listern and not to think your a compleat religious nutter trying to press gang ppl into your religion

then maybe you should change the tone of how you post about it from YOUR better with us, to have you thought about the gd things your religion could bring u, and then let ppl make a choice on what thay like to follow, rather than saying you SHOULD follow it

put your point across show us why we should follow it, not just TELL us to follow it,

because at the moment u sound like a raveing nutter, who wants all to join and do as one law states, with no option to pick what is best for us,

Think hitler just to rant much the same

Or conversely, you have lots of imaginary bonds and we have lots of your exploited natural resources. win!

while yes u belive in all this thats fine, (think its a lot of old cobblers i belive in myself not some made up crap from yester year, and that gos for all types of Religion not just yours)

now while i say force it on ppl, the way you come across in your posts is just pure bullying really, sounds like it,

its all, YOU should YOUR better off following it, YOUR life is crap with out it,

to be honest i never spoke to a muslim or asked about all this, so its a first to me, and all i can say if there all like you

i think we should all be free to pick who or what we follow, what we think is best for us,

and ppl that do belive in religon to make there life happy and gd, then so be it, thats there choice and thay do what makes them happy,

so if u want ppl to listern and not to think your a compleat religious nutter trying to press gang ppl into your religion

then maybe you should change the tone of how you post about it from YOUR better with us, to have you thought about the gd things your religion could bring u, and then let ppl make a choice on what thay like to follow, rather than saying you SHOULD follow it

put your point across show us why we should follow it, not just TELL us to follow it,

because at the moment u sound like a raveing nutter, who wants all to join and do as one law states, with no option to pick what is best for us,

Your words make me sad as they show just how much Islam is needed on your Island, especially by you and those like you.

You and others should take the time to read translations of The Holy Qu’oran, especially The Bee (that is chapter 16) and pay particular attention to verses 125 to 128.

Insh’Allah that will start you on the path down which Allah has prepared for the willing.

It also makes me sad that in trying to explain why the offensive pictures are offensive and doubly so by now being repeated in the face of full knowledge of the offence, and then answering some perfectly valid questions I have been faced with insult.

Your words make me sad as they show just how much Islam is needed on your Island, especially by you and those like you.

You and others should take the time to read translations of The Holy Qu’oran, especially The Bee (that is chapter 16) and pay particular attention to verses 125 to 128.

Insh’Allah that will start you on the path down which Allah has prepared for the willing.

It also makes me sad that in trying to explain why the offensive pictures are offensive and doubly so by now being repeated in the face of full knowledge of the offence, and then answering some perfectly valid questions I have been faced with insult.

It would be wrong to have a ban on any such cartoons or pictures in future, but I think there are a lot of non-Muslims do understand why the pictures were insulting, it isn't hard to understand why. It doesn't mean that it should not happen again, though of course there will no doubt be consequences as it will p*ss off a lot of people. But although cartoons aren't the best criticism, there should be nothing to stop criticism of religion.

The Island needs Islam like it needs Quo headlining at the TT festival ;)

Have you seen this

http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_galler...1305817,00.html

Vile bastards!

Oh and Muhammed's a cock! Mother Shipton rocks the prophecy world.

:)

Archived