The Craic Was 90 In The Isle Of Man

Declan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless on a race track, The 50mph speed limit was broken, wherever it was filmed

Guess you missed the bit where I said that it doesn't show the driver, in fact it doesn't even show it's the same car doing that speed!!!

So quick for people to jump to conclusions yet the vid has no scrap of evidence what so ever.

Purely an attention seeking video which obviously worked!!

Unless on a race track, The 50mph speed limit was broken, wherever it was filmed

Guess you missed the bit where I said that it doesn't show the driver, in fact it doesn't even show it's the same car doing that speed!!!

So quick for people to jump to conclusions yet the vid has no scrap of evidence what so ever.

Fair enough, I see your point and your totally right, Although i'm not convinced they kept to other speed limits.

But was it for the reasons they presumably hoped for.

I'm still laughing at the three of them sharing a pint of cider between them

You have to well hard to drink a third of a pint of cider, then you can work your way up to alcopops.

Travelling over the Mountain Road the driver is seen holding the steering wheel with just one hand

GOOD GOD! What is the world coming to? Have these people not heard of the 10 to 2 position on the steering wheel?

I like all other drivers keep both hands on the wheel at all times. Well except when I change the CD, fiddle with my nuts or pick my nose.

The Manx Police needn't bother farting about trying to take action. The best they could do is simply put the frighteners on them and promise that they will hound them! as for a conviction on the basis of an internet video - laughable. Most Manx Coppers are young inexperiened 'yes men' The true pro's in the Manx Force have all 'retired'.

As UK Police found out with Kate Moss..... Video footage means jack s*1t. The CPS advised them to forget any idea of bringing a case against Moss, the same will apply here.

Now I'm not saying that these chavs would have the expertise or facilities of a hollywood blockbuster... but you can do anything with domestic editing packages these days. A simple blue screen chroma keyd background and the kids could have been flying alongside Concord... but then we know it was fake as Concord is now grounded!! hahaha

They could simply say they had made a drama using mixed footage and clever editing. Afterall I was convinced ET was real until I reached my 22nd birthday!

The craic was 90 in the IOM is an old folk song, I saw the Houghton Weavers perform it at the Gaiety in the mid 80's

Archived